Friday, September 17, 2010

Card of the day for Terry

Terry I'm sorry I couldn't post this earlier but I really am swamped with cleaning for guests I have coming this weekend. My daughter was supposed to be here to help me in exchange for use of my car but as it goes with college kids she ditched me for her friends. Ah well, c'est la vie!

I'm afraid I don't have a cheery, feel good card for you today. I drew the 7 of Swords Reversed which leads me to think that someone might try to trick you somehow or take credit for one of your ideas today. I wanted to find out who to warn you about so I pulled another card and got the King of Pentacles Reversed, leading me to think that this is a man of material wealth and has some power over others. He is rather bored and really doesn't think much of others unless they can better his position. Even doing so won't make him happy though, as he generally lacks imagination. If not today, then in the next month or so as this card represents Autumn as well as the sign of Taurus which could help you to figure out who this back-stabbing son of a bitch is.

I decided to see if I could pull a happier card for you for this weekend and I pulled The Fool. I've always loved the Fool. I can't help singing The Beatles song 'Fool on The Hill' whenever he shows up. He walks the edge of the cliff either because he's too stupid to see the danger he's in or because he's so wise that he's beyond all worldly lessons and knows that it's all good no matter what. I'm thinking that whatever the situation above is referring to, you will either ignore it or be transformed by it.

Hope this has some meaning for you. Let me know in the comments if you feel comfortable sharing otherwise send me a private FB mail.

Have a Great Weekend!

Andi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sadly, this is dead on...I appreciate the forwarning though.